Carts for iPads, Tablets and Notebooks
When iPads, tablets or notebooks are used in institutional settings, they are often vulnerable to theft and unauthorized use. Many healthcare facilities, training centers and schools protect this valuable equipment in our carts, cabinets and cases specifically designed to secure, transport, re-charge and sync the technology.
For security and durability, these are the most important criteria when selecting a cart, case or cabinet:
- Carts and cabinets should have welded steel construction for durability.
- Make sure the cart or cabinet has a very secure lock with key control that matches your institutional requirements (keyed alike, master keyed, etc.). You are protecting a lot of valuable equipment and security is a critical feature.
- Electrical outlets should allow for recharging devices and the use of peripherals (such as printers and access points).
- For iPads and tablets, they should provide professional grade sync-charging and future-proof features.
- Wheels should be easy to push and lock.
- Shelves should have large clearance for easy handling and flexibility for future technology.
- Shelves should be individually removable so you can configure the inside of carts as your needs change.
Some of these are perfect for storage and charging in patient engagement applications such as EPIC MyChart Bedside in tethered or wireless settings.