8 Port Universal Charging USB Hub for Tablets & iPads
Datamation Systems first universal USB charging device that adjusts each USB port to the optimal charging profile for each device as it is plugged into the hub. The DS-C-U8 charging hub works with any tablet that can be charged through as a USB connection, iPads, iPods, iPhones, mobile phones, tablets and virtually any device that charges with a standalone USB charger. This advanced, professional hub is also future-proof: its firmware can be updated with new charging profiles as new USB devices are introduced. It is perfect for convenience charging, tech centers, service depots, trade shows and institutional users.
Note: * Some USB devices require a USB host connection to charge. For this, use the DS-SC-U8 with a host connected
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use form factor
- Use on a desk or counter or with an optional carrying case
- Custom steel and brushed anodized aluminum enclosure houses state-of-the-art 8-port universal USB board powered by Cambrionix, the most respected leader in USB charge & sync technologies
- Can be used for tablets that permit USB charging, iPads (at their full 2.1A charge), iPod, iPod Touch and iPhone; mobile phones; Android and Windows tablets; Kindles, Nooks and eReaders; game consoles, POS scanners, 3-D glasses; virtually any USB-connected device that does not require a host connection to charge.*
- Includes mini-USB port for updates: download new charging profiles from web and update charger’s firmware. This assures settings are current to manufacturer’s optimum charging profiles, preserving battery life. (USB-A-to USB mini cable included)
- Power supply plugs into wall outlet with cord (provided)
- Power supply: 100W, 5V, 85~264VAC, constant current limiting circuit, overload/overvoltage/ short circuit protection, all applicable safety approvals. Voltage is pre-set for country-specific power cord configuration. Customer must specify at time of order.
- Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Dimensions: 2”H x 9”W x 9 15/16”D
- Datamation Systems welcomes OEM inquiries for components and custom builds
- The hub and each port can be controlled with user-created scripts (USB serial port terminal commands) for special applications, a completely unique feature
Some devices require a host connection to charge. For this, use the DS-SC-U8 with a host connected.
There are no reviews yet.