Innovative Docking Station for Mobile Heartbeat™ QuickLaunch
Fast, Simple & Secure Authentication for Shared Device Users
Mobile Heartbeat’s QuickLaunch solution means staff can securely log into a shared device with the swipe of their access card. By using this log-in method, shared devices will automatically load with a user’s preferences and settings, including patients, phone extension, and InterApp launch points, all in a matter of seconds.
Solution Spotlight: QuickLaunch
Datamation Systems’ UniDock Smart Docks are innovative, future-proof professional docks for iOS, Android mobile devices configured the way you use them.
- Mobile Heartbeat QuickLaunch custom bundle
- Durable, professional, upgradable dock for 16 and 24 devices in most protective cases. Versions for 8 devices also available.
- Simultaneous charge and sync via USB, even when connected to a host
- Pre-installed Serial IO Bluetooth enabled RF reader. Custom powered mounting holster for iPhone™, iPod™ pre-installed: Ready-to-go for QuickLaunch.
- Future proof: adjustable to future models and cases; field upgradable firmware; Lightning, micro-USB and USB-C can be retrofitted; iOS, Android or Windows
- Open API allows user or vendor programming for remote management of connected devices
- LED status indicators at each numbered slot
- Powered by best-in-class USB technology from Cambrionix
- LiveView software can be used to monitor device status
- Can work with many peripherals, such as battery packs and sleds
- Sheet metal casing powder-coated with anti-bacterial paint; scratch-resistant acrylic top
- Proudly made in the USA*
- 320W power supply
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dimensions: 14 ½”W x 14 ½”D x 6”H
Manage and Charge 16 Devices
Manage and Charge 24 Devices
What Makes the UniDock/Mobile Heartbeat Bundle Unique?
- Easily dock iPhones with QuickLaunch.
- Fully integrated with QuickLaunch on iPhone/iPod and serial i/o Bluetooth badge reader.
- Eliminates the tangle and hassle of connecting cables for charging and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.
Mobile Heartbeat: Accelerating the healthcare enterprise through enhanced communication
Manage the Unmanageable
The MH-m is built to support enterprise-scale healthcare systems. Once customers adopt the solution, it quickly makes it easier to communicate into a mission-critical system that cannot go down. MH-CURE
Revolutionize Your Clinical Communications
MH-CURE connects and mobilizes clinicians and operational staff across the healthcare enterprise. By unifying all of the communication and collaboration tools needed for high-quality care in one platform. Learn more: Platform
If you require additional information and want to know who Mobile Heartbeat can tailor a solution for all your critical communication needs, click here.
To learn how we can help your existing or planned mobile device rollout or to augment your current iPhone deployment with UniDock or our other device management solutions, contact us at email@example.com
For more information, click here or call 201.329.7200.
“UniDock” is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc., *Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts