Innovative Docking Station for Mobile Heartbeat™ QuickLaunch
Fast, Simple & Secure Authentication for Shared Device Users
Mobile Heartbeat’s QuickLaunch solution means staff can securely log into a shared device with the swipe of their access card. By using this log-in method, shared devices will automatically load with a user’s preferences and settings, including patients, phone extension, and InterApp launch points, all in a matter of seconds.
Solution Spotlight: QuickLaunch
Datamation Systems’ UniDock Smart Docks are innovative, future-proof professional docks for iOS, Android mobile devices configured the way you use them.
- Mobile Heartbeat QuickLaunch custom bundle
- Durable, professional, upgradable dock for 16 and 24 devices in most protective cases. Versions for 8 devices also available.
- Simultaneous charge and sync via USB, even when connected to a host
- Pre-installed Serial IO Bluetooth enabled RF reader. Custom powered mounting holster for iPhone™, iPod™ pre-installed: Ready-to-go for QuickLaunch.
- Future proof: adjustable to future models and cases; field upgradable firmware; Lightning, micro-USB and USB-C can be retrofitted; iOS, Android or Windows
- Open API allows user or vendor programming for remote management of connected devices
- LED status indicators at each numbered slot
- Powered by best-in-class USB technology from Cambrionix
- LiveView software can be used to monitor device status
- Can work with many peripherals, such as battery packs and sleds
- Sheet metal casing powder-coated with anti-bacterial paint; scratch-resistant acrylic top
- Proudly made in the USA*
- 320W power supply
- Weight: 20 pounds
- Dimensions: 14 ½”W x 14 ½”D x 6”H
What Makes the UniDock/Mobile Heartbeat Bundle Unique?
- Easily dock iPhones with QuickLaunch.
- Fully integrated with QuickLaunch on iPhone/iPod and serial i/o Bluetooth badge reader.
- Eliminates the tangle and hassle of connecting cables for charging and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.
Mobile Heartbeat: Accelerating the healthcare enterprise through enhanced communication
Manage the Unmanageable
The MH-m is built to support enterprise-scale healthcare systems. Once customers adopt the solution, it quickly makes it easier to communicate into a mission-critical system that cannot go down. MH-CURE
Revolutionize Your Clinical Communications
MH-CURE connects and mobilizes clinicians and operational staff across the healthcare enterprise. By unifying all of the communication and collaboration tools needed for high-quality care in one platform. Learn more: Platform
If you require additional information and want to know who Mobile Heartbeat can tailor a solution for all your critical communication needs, click here.
“UniDock” is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc., *Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts