Introducing The UniDock™ — The Most Advanced Smart Dock for Mobile Device Management, Charging and Syncing
Datamation Systems is proud to introduce the UniDock, an innovative, future-proof smart dock for iOS, Android or Windows smart phones configured just the way you use them.
Maintaining critical smart phones is no easy task. The UniDock is the ideal tool to support multiple iPhones and other mobile devices wherever they are used: in nursing and clinical communications, patient engagement, housekeeping, field work and more. UniDock can be fully integrated with management tools such as GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. With these tools, you can do remote break/fix and even “zero touch” management and updates, saving thousands of dollars on device support.
It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices, the first future-proof, adjustable dock ever. It even accommodates mobile phones with or without most cases, battery packs or scanners.
It is built on a unique open API that allows you or your software provider to manage, monitor and control connected devices with simple scripts and is powered by the industry-leading, professional USB technology of Cambrionix.
For additional information on managing your mobile devices, click here.
UniDock can work as a standalone device or connected to a network with a Mac or Windows host or a USB-over-IP appliance such as EtherSync.
What Makes the UniDock Unique
- Easily dock almost any mobile device (iOS, Android or Windows).
- Eliminates the tangle, hassle and uncertainty of connecting cables for charging and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of smart phones with virtually any case and many peripherals.
- Integrates to tethered management software, such as GroundControl.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, with user-updateable firmware and the ability to change cables if your devices change.
- Can be used to monitor current and battery consumption by port.
Other UniDock Features:
- Highest quality electronics enables the quickest 2.1A charging of all devices when in standalone charge mode (1.5A when connected to a host).
- Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, UniDocks can be daisy-chained for larger configurations.
- Future-proof design accommodates a variety of devices, protective cases and future cable connections, from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox case. It can also accommodate many peripherals such as battery packs, scanners and sleds.
- The UniDock can be configured for Lightning, micro USB and USB-C cable connections and can be converted in the future so you don’t have to toss your technology investments in a landfill when your equipment changes.
- Intuitive LED indicators show charging and readiness of each device at each slot. LEDs can be controlled using the UniDock API or software built on its platform.
- Datamation Systems’ patented guide system can be adjusted to accommodate virtually anything from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox!
- Fully integrated syncing with management software (such as GroundControl and Apple Configurator) provides control over the timing and security of OS and application updates as well as the provisioning, monitoring, remote repair and restoring of devices, tethered for speed, security and integrity.
- With software like GroundControl, devices can be managed and repaired remotely with “zero touch” provisioning, updates and break/fix.
- Proudly Made in the USA*
Multiple Configurations –8, 16 and 24 Capacities
UniDock for iPads
Manage and Charge 8 Devices
Manage and Charge 16 Devices
Manage and Charge 24 Devices
Manage and Charge 8 iPads
UniDock Electronic Locking Solutions
UniDock 2.0 Riser Cabinet With Electronic Lock
Click here for Descriptive Video
UniDock Device Management System
Click here for Descriptive Video
Included Device Management Applications
Cambrionix has Windows and Mac versions of a software interface called Live Viewer. This free software allows users to do a variety of things with our Cambrionix-powered docks, MDM trays and hubs). It works without third party software.
Contact us or details.
Cambrionix provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for developers who wish to control, or retrieve information from, Cambrionix Universal Chargers programmatically. Support is available for GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.
Learn more: Open API
A comprehensive suite of management tools, including their unique device lock, check-in/check-out and live repair capabilities
Powerful yet simple applications to protect institutional iPhones. See how GroundControl’s MfU (Made for UniDock) design achieves complete device management and security. Videos showing GroundControl enterprise solutions can be seen here. For more information, you can visit GC and their integration resources here.
For additional information on other GroundControl solutions optimized for Datamation Systems USB management and charging solutions, click here to see their video demonstrations.
Easy docking for 16 iPhones, iPods or Android devices in most protective cases.
Unique docking system is “future-proof”. It can be used to handle devices from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox case.
LED displays for charge and sync functions. Durable, scratch-resistant acrylic top is easy to chain and helps guide the docking of devices and is easy to clean.
“UniDock” is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc., *Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts